This discussion group will meet on 2nd Tuesday of every month
Time: 14:30 to 16:00
Where: Communal Room, Alfred Court, Furlong Road, Bourne End, SL8 5AZ
Discussion facilitator: it was agreed that there will be a facilitator for each session. The role will be to moderate, ensure that no one dominates the discussion, everyone gets to speak, etc. The role will rotate.
Topics: The format of the session will include one large topic and two smaller, “lighter” topics. The facilitator will monitor the timing. Please consider topics you would like to discuss, and send to me.
Meeting Ground Rules:
- Listen!. No personal attacks
- Always be respectful of others
- Aim is to learn and share ideas, not dominate with your opinion
- Consider that there is no “right” answer, and understanding other viewpoints from ours is helpful to mature our thinking
- Ethos of group is to learn from others and have fun!
The convenor for this group is Marc Bond